• Our experience, skills and manufacturing capabilities provide innovative solutions for a diverse clientele. Industries served include, oil and gas (refineries / drilling), mining operations, crane operations, waste management and biomedical companies.
• Diverse manufacturing and fabrication options in this safety focused environment include:
• full welding capabilities (monitored by
in-house CWB certified Weld Inspector)
• machining - manual and CNC
• high pressure abrasive water jet cutting (enables precise cutting with zero heat affect zone and allows us to work with a myriad of materials including metals, engineered plastics, glass and stone)
• metal forging, forming and heat treating
• structural steel
• Our daily operations are governed by a strict quality assurance/control program. This ensures that quality is never compromised and clients are always satisfied.
• Whether your project is being buried in concrete or a show piece, the same care and attention to detail is assured.
• Material traceability is always 100%.
• Odin Manufacturing and Design hires only the best tradespeople that share our commitment to quality.
• We are poised to attain CSA Standard W47.1 and W59 Division 2 certification.
Phone: 780 499 3944
Fax: 780 662 3416
10328 – 73rd Avenue,